I am always trying to make healthy treats because your girl has a major sweet tooth. The other day I threw a bunch of stuff in a bowl and attempted to make banana chocolate chip muffins. They ended up being amazing and I was a little mad inside because I didn’t know if I would be able to recreate them. Well I did, two more times, and they are just as good as the first time! They are kind of a mix between a muffin and cookie, but I just went with “muffin” for the recipe. You can decide for yourself!
Honestly, just as the title of the blog says, they really are easy AF to make. It takes no more than 3 minutes to throw these together. The hardest part is waiting the 15 minutes until they are done cooking. Promise they are worth the wait and you will love them! BF and kid approved if you needed a little more convincing, haha!
WHAT YOU NEED:
2 large, ripe bananas
1/2 C. oat flour
1/2. C. rolled oats
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
drizzle of honey/stevia
mini chocolate chips
WHAT TO DO:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mash bananas very well in medium bowl
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix together
4. Place muffin tins in muffin pan
5. Scoop about 2 Tablespoons of batter into each muffin tin
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Eat warm or store in the fridge for an easy, healthy snack! Enjoy!