Let me just start off by saying this entire centerpiece is under 15 bucks, including the vase! WHAT. yes. This gorgeous centerpiece is so fresh looking and would be perfect for Thanksgiving… or for your coffee table if you are like me and aren’t hosting! Heck, it would be an awesome host gift to bring with you to Thanksgiving! Either way, you need to make this!
It was so easy to make and took less than 5 minutes. I took pics along the way to show you step-by-step how to make this beauty!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 wide vase- I got mine for $4.99! Here is the exact vase I got!
1 brussels sprout stalk- $3.99
1 mixed green bouquet- $5.00
WHAT TO DO:
- Gather all items!
2. Cut brussels sprout stalk to the height of your choice.
3. Take the small piece of stalk you cut off and cut the brussels sprouts from the stalk.
4. Fill up the vase a little over halfway with water. Place the brussels sprouts you just cut off the stalk into the vase.
5. Add the large stalk into the vase. Trim the mixed greens to your liking and place into the vase.
6. That’s it! So easy, affordable, and unique!
I hope you love this DIY project! Make it for your home or bring it to someone else’s home to bring joy into their house this holiday season!